Get Rs.1000 Off - Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Program: Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) offers this program, starting 23rd June 2022 (“Program”), and valid till 16th August, 2022 or till stocks last (“Term of the Offer”), for purchase of mobiles and electronics on the website www.jiomart.com and the mobile application operated by Reliance or its affiliates (“JioMart Platform”).1. Eligibility: The Program is available to individuals who:
i. Are ‘residents’ of India as defined under the Income Tax Act, 1961;
ii. Purchase goods on the JioMart Platform (“Eligible Products”) of value equal to or more than Rs. 10,000/- at select pincodes;
iii. Meet such eligibility conditions as may be stipulated by Reliance from time to time.
Individuals who cumulatively satisfy the aforementioned criteria shall individually be known as “Beneficiary” and collectively as “Beneficiaries”.
- Eligible Products: The Beneficiary shall be entitled to avail the benefits of the Program, in terms of Clause 7 below, on the mobiles and electronics items sold by participating sellers on the JioMart Platform, except the Excluded Products (as defined below) (“Eligible Products”). The Eligible Products do not include the following categories of products, identified as third party products (“Excluded Products”). The participating sellers shall have the sole right to determine applicability of Eligible Products for the purposes of the Program from time to time.
- Program: The following T&C apply to the Program:
- Acceptance:The Beneficiary hereby acknowledges that he/she has understood and unconditionally accepts the T&C along with the Terms and Conditions of JioMart.
- Amendments or Cancellation:Reliance reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Program/T&C and/or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion (without giving any notice to and without the need to seek the approval of the Beneficiary) at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control.
- Applicability: Subject to the Clause 4 above, all clauses of the Terms and Conditions of JioMartand the other policies embedded within it shall apply to the purchases made on JioMart, including but not limited to indemnity, liability, governing law and dispute resolution, return and refund, privacy, etc.