This Discount Coupon (“Offer”, “Discount Coupon”) is a promotional offer administered and offered by Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) on purchase of Eligible Products (defined below) listed on www.jiomart.com website or the mobile application (collectively called as “JioMart”) by the customer (“You” or “User”). These terms govern the terms and conditions of availment of aforesaid Discount Coupon.
- The Discount Coupon of 5% maximum upto Rs.125.00 (Rupees One Twenty Five Only) can be availed on a purchase of Eligible Products sold by Reliance with minimum cart value of Rs. 1500.00 (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only);
- The Discount Coupon is redeemable only against purchase of Eligible Products on JioMart;
- The Discount Coupon is valid during the Period (defined below).
The Offer shall commence on 8th May, 2023 at (00:00:00 Hrs) and shall continue until 31st May, 2023 at (23:59:59 Hrs.) (“Offer Period”), or such other date and/or time as may be determined by JioMart (“Term of the Offer”).
- Each User should have a valid phone number registered in India;
- User makes the purchase of the Eligible Products on JioMart within the Offer Period;
- The minimum transaction value of the Eligible Products is not less than Rs.1500.00 (Rupees Fifteen Hundred Only); and
- The User may avail this Offer only once during the Offer Period.
The Offer shall be valid on Grocery sold by Reliance on JioMart. This does not include products such as Sugar, Oils or Ghee, Baby Food and Baby Products, Atta, Onion or any other item that may be identified by Reliance from time to time.
Process to avail the Offer
- Register on JioMart (website or mobile application) and have a valid account;
- Add the Eligible Products to the cart on JioMart;
- Proceed to checkout;
- Apply the Discount Coupon before proceeding to payment section.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts, cashback etc., that are being offered over and above the Discount Coupon on JioMart cannot be clubbed by the User.
- Discount Coupon cannot reused in case of any cancellation on an order for which it was applied.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability on JioMart and accordingly Reliance in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the Products.
- Reliance reserves the right to disqualify any transaction, or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, modify or change this Offer or any part thereof including eligible criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control with or without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the User at all times.
- These Terms are subject Terms and Conditions, Cancellation, Return and Refund policy and all other policies of JioMart.
- The maximum liability of Reliance is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the Offer.
- Reliance shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the User that is caused by : (i) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer; (ii) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of discount; (iii) any other events beyond Reliance’s control that may cause the promotion.
- Reliance (including employees, directors) shall not be liable or held responsible for, any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the internet, telecom, SMS and emails service provider.
- Reliance does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Discount Coupon/benefit or of the products/services under the Offer.
- User are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation to this Offer is purely voluntary and the same is being made purely on best effort basis.
- User agrees that, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of this Offer.