Pay using Freecharge Wallet & Get Flat Rs. 30/- Cashback.
Terms and Conditions
Freecharge Cashback Offer Terms and Conditions
This Cashback Offer (“Offer”) is a promotional offer administered and offered by Freecharge Payment Technologies Private Limited (“Freecharge”) in partnership with Reliance Retail Limited (“JioMart”) on www.jiomart.com (“JioMart Website”) and on JioMart mobile application (“JioMart Mobile App”) (collectively referred to as “JioMart Platform”), for the sale of specified products displayed on the JioMart Platform (“Specified Products”).
The offer shall commence on 1st August 2022 at (00:00:00 Hrs.) and shall continue until 20th August 2022 at (23:59:59 Hrs.) (“Offer Period”), or such other date and/or time as may be determined by JioMart (“Term of the Offer”).
- This Offer is open to all individual legal residents of the Republic of India, aged 18 or above on the Offer start date.
- Each JioMart customer (“User(s)”) should have a valid phone number and email address.
Further, the User shall be eligible to avail the Offer only if the User fulfils the below condition:
- User makes payment for purchase of the Specified Products using Freecharge Wallet Balance on the JioMart Platform, as may be determined by JioMart and/or Freecharge from time to time; and
- Upon purchasing Specified Products in accordance with the above and making payment through Freecharge Wallet Balance option for Minimum Transaction Value of Rs. 499/- or above, the eligible User shall receive a cashback of Flat Rs. 30/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Only).
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Flat cashback per User shall be Rs. 30/- (Indian Rupees Thirty Only) for payment made through Freecharge Wallet Balance.
- Cashback can be availed Once per User for Freecharge Wallet Balance on Minimum transaction value of Rs. 499/- or above, during entire term of the Offer.
- The cashback to be credited to the User’s Freecharge account in the form of Freecharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from date of transaction on JioMart Platform.
- The User can redeem Freecharge Gift Instrument on the Freecharge website or Freecharge application or any other website wherein Freecharge balance is acceptable to make a purchase, within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- This Offer is not applicable for a partial payment through Freecharge Balance.
- In case of order cancellation, refund by Freecharge Wallet will be processed to the User’s Freecharge account within 7 to 10 (seven to ten) working days.
- In case of complete or partial order cancellation/return, the entire cashback amount will be deducted from the total refund.
- The cancellation, return, exchange etc. of the Specified Products shall be entertained solely as per JioMart’s prevailing Cancellation Return and Refund Policy.
- If the User cancels a part of his/her order, or if the User has not been supplied full order, he/she will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis the eligibility.
- The cashback in form of Freecharge Gift Instrument under this Offer can not be exchanged for cash or clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts, cashback etc., that are being offered over and above the Offer can be availed by the User as per the applicable Terms and Conditions for such offer.
- The User faces any issue(s) while availing the Offer, the User may contact Freecharge at email@example.com.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the User either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. Freecharge or JioMart shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability with JioMart and accordingly JioMart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- JioMart and/or Freecharge reserves the right to disqualify any transaction, or extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, modify or change this Offer or any part thereof including eligible criteria and other pertinent terms and conditions at their sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control with or without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Users at all times.
- JioMart do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this cashback. The cashback is provided solely by Freecharge and any dispute related to cashback shall be resolved by the User directly with Freecharge.
- The Maximum liability of JioMart is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the cashback Offer.
- JioMart shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with cashback Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the User that is caused by : I) technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer; II) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of discount and cashback; III) any other events beyond JioMart’s control that may cause the promotion.
- JioMart (including employees, directors) shall not be liable or held responsible for any inactivated Freecharge Wallet Balance, any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by any of the internet, telecom, SMS and emails service.
- JioMart and/or Freecharge does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the cashback / benefit or of the products/services under the Offer.
- JioMart and/or Freecharge shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of the Specified Product purchased by the User under this Offer.
- User hereby agrees to indemnify and keep JioMart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by JioMart as a consequence of (i) violation of the Terms and Conditions by the User; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the User’s part.
- All government levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, etc., shall be payable by the User as applicable at the time the respective programs were Offered.
- User are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation to this Offer is purely voluntary and the same is being made purely on best effort basis.
- User agrees that, these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of this offer.