- 1)Ergonomic handles for comfortable cutting.
- 2)Knives that do not need sharpening , Knives with stainless steel blades and attractive handles.
- 3)Material: Plastic and Tempered Steel.
- 4)You may use the different knives to chop, slice and dice the vegetables, fruits, meat.
- 5)Cutting Board allows more space for chopping, cutting and slicing.
Faverito Kitchen Knives with a mix of Wavy and Straight Edges- These paring knives are an absolute stalwart of the chopping block. Ready to take on the most intricate culinary duties, these diminutive utility blades tackle a variety of precision tasks with impressive agility. From de-seeding, a jalapeño to deveining shrimp, peeling an onion, or chopping garlic, there’s no task too detailed. And with the Swiss Classic Paring Knife Set, 4 pieces, you can count on finding the right tool, every time. Featuring soft-grip contoured handles, these knives provide a highly ergonomic grip that leads to stress-free cutting. The hollow ground edges on the knives makes it easy to cut through meat, fruits, and vegetables with equal ease. Furthermore, the smart design of these knives make them a great addition to your kitchen and dining space.
|Manufacturer||D & H ENTERPRISE|
|Manufacturer Address|| |
D & H ENTERPRISE
|Sold By||D AND H ENTERPRISE|
|JioMart Customer Care Emailemail@example.com|
|JioMart Customer Care Phone||1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Product Type||Chopping Implements|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel|
|Net Weight||390 gram|