Apple Pink Lady Premium Imported 6 Pc (Approx 1.10 Kg - 1.30 Kg)
Sold By Reliance Retail
Check Estimated Delivery
Apple Pink Lady has a peculiar tart-sweet flavour and a crunchy texture. The white flesh is succulent and crisp. It offers a fizzy burst of flavour that finishes on a sweet note. It has vivid green skin that is blushed in pink.
Pink Lady is the only true pink and the first-ever trademarked apple. It is considered one of the best apples for slicing and eating fresh out of hand.
- Low in Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Apple Pink Lady is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Apple Pink Lady is low in Fat ; Diets low in saturated fats contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator in a micro-perforated bag
- Shelf life - 10-15 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Manufacturer Address|| |
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
|JioMart Customer Care Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JioMart Customer Care Phone||1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
|How To Use||Wash, cut, and slice the Pink Lady for a fantastic Apple eating experience. It is excellent to be diced and added to salads, fruit displays, and table dressings. It is a good-at-cooking apple. You can use the Pink Lady for cooking sauces and pureeing. It is excellent for baking apple pies, pancakes, and tarts. It combines well with cheese and spices. It can be stored for long in the refrigerator.|
|Interesting Facts||Pink Lady is the first-ever trademarked Apple variety. It is Australia's favourite cross of the classic Golden Delicious and the pretty Red Lady William Apple.|
Article ID: 599991086