Apple Royal Gala Premium Imported 4 pcs (Approx 740 g - 860 g)
Royal Gala is one of the best sold and most demanded Apples. It's available all year round and is suitable for eating fresh and juicing.
- Low in Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Apple Royal Gala is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Apple Royal Gala is low in Fat ; Diets low in saturated fats contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator in a micro-perforated bag
- Shelf life - 10-15 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||New Zealand|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Wash and cut the flesh of Royal Gala into slices for direct consumption. Royal Gala is a great snacking Apple. Cube and dice to add to your green and fruit salads. Ripe apples can be juiced for healthy beverages or pureed for sauces. You may also blend them into smoothies. You can use them to bake your Apple pies.|
|Interesting Facts||The Royal Gala apple is a cross between the Golden Delicious and Kidd's Orange Red. It was developed in New Zealand in the 1930s and is the most exported Apple too.|