Banana Nendran Premium Indian 2 Pc (Approx 350 g - 400 g)
- Source of Vitamin B6
- Naturally free from Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Nendran Bananas are naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Nendran Bananas are naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits at room temperature away from direct sunlight
- Shelf life - 3-5 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
- Tip - To keep a bunch of bananas fresh for longer, wrap the stem in foil wrap.
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Nendran Bananas can be peeled easily to eat the fruit fresh out of hand. Slice or dice the Banana to add to fruit salads or blend for smoothies. Dip the pieces into chocolate or eat them topped with some honey and almonds. Simply caramelize the Banana slices and let the kids enjoy the delicious preparation with a sprinkle of cinnamon powder. Well ripe Bananas can be blended into chilled milkshakes or steamed and enjoyed while warm. Nendran Bananas when raw are the best option to be used for making banana chips.|
|Interesting Facts||Banana is the most popular fresh fruit across the globe. The name has an Arabic origin, 'banan,' which means finger. The scientific name for banana is Musa sapientum, which means "fruit of the wise men." Chengazhikodan Nendran Banana is one of the most famous traditional fruits cultivated in the Thrissur district of Kerala. Their bunches are mainly used as auspicious offerings in temples, as gifts, and during the Onam festival.|