Dates Safavi Premium Imported Pack 500 g
- Rich Source of Dietary Fibre
- Rich Source of Vitamin A
- Source of Copper
- Source of Iron
- Source of Magnesium
- Source of Potassium
- Source of Vitamin D
- Naturally free from Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Dates are a rich source of Dietary Fibre ; Soluble Dietary Fibre taken as part of a diet may help in the maintenance of normal lipid profile.
- Dates are a source of Potassium ; Diets containing good sources of potassium and low in sodium, fat and saturated fat may help reduce the risk of high blood pressure.
- Dates are naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Dates are naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - Refer to the Best Before Date Label on the pack
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||Saudi Arabia|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Dates are naturally sweet and hence are great for enjoying direct out of hand. Eat the whole fruit and discard the seed. Deseed and chop the dates to add to salads, cereals, sandwiches or pasta. They add natural sweetness to desserts. Blend them for delicious smoothies. They can be added to baked goods like cakes, pies, cookies and bread. You can also add them to several savoury preparations. They club well with other dry fruits like walnuts, almonds, dried figs and cashews. Dates are a great way to fulfil your sweet cravings healthily.|
|Interesting Facts||There are not less than 200 varieties of dates grown across the world and all of them differ in shapes and flavours. They are known to be one of the most ancient fruits cultivated by humans and date back to almost 8000 years. The chewiness of Safawi Dates is indicated through the skin texture. The more wrinkled the skin, the harder is the date to chew.|