We are excited to bring freshly plucked fruits from the orchard to give you the season's first experience. However, since the fruits are naturally ripened with no artificial chemicals used, we may have to allow some time before these fruits come to their best as the season peaks. Enjoy the Season's first while the season’s best is on the way.
Figs are native to India. They are one of the oldest fruits known for the delicious taste and the health benefits they deliver. They are a rich source of Vitamin C. Figs are used as natural sweeteners for desserts and are also sun-dried to be preserved.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Dietary Fibre
- Naturally free from Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Fresh Fig is a source of Dietary Fibre – Soluble Dietary Fibre taken as part of a diet may help in the maintenance of normal lipid profile.
- Fresh Fig is naturally free from Sodium – Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Fresh Fig is naturally free from Fat – Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - Refer to the Best Before Date Label on the pack
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Manufacturer Address|| |
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
|JioMart Customer Care Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JioMart Customer Care Phone||1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
|How To Use||Figs can be enjoyed whole due to their edible skin and crunchy seeds. Slice the fig to serve as a dessert fruit. Add to fruit salads. Use the pulp to flavour ice-creams, smoothies, or desserts. Use the thin slices for garnish. Make jams and jellies. You can also sun-dry the slices for preserving.|
|Interesting Facts||Fig is a symbol of abundance, fertility, and sweetness. Figs are known to be the first fruits to be harvested and cultivated by humankind. Its believed that the early Olympic athletes used figs as training food. The early Romans considered Figs to be restorative.|