Mango Chausa Premium Indian 3 Pc (Approx 0.90 kg - 1.20 kg)
- Rich Source of Vitamin A
- Rich Source of Vitamin B9 (Folate)
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Vitamin D
- Naturally free from Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - NIN)
- Mango Chausa is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- It is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
- Wrap partially ripe fruits in a brown paper bag
- Shelf life - 3-5 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Soak the Mango in cold water for a while before you consume the fruit. Chausa is excellent for eating out of hand. You can bite, squeeze, and suck the pulp or simply slice it to enjoy fresh. You can cube it to add to milk for a delectable dessert. Puree to flavour yoghurts, ice-creams, smoothies, jams, and jellies. You may add the Mango to individual savoury dishes. Use the pulp for salad dressing. Make ice lollies, milkshakes, top it over ice-creams or desserts, and more.|
|Interesting Facts||Mango Chausa is grown prominently in India and some parts of Pakistan. It is believed that Sher Shah Suri of the Mughal empire was highly fond of this Mango. He named the fruit Chausa to celebrate his victory over Humayun at Chausa in Bihar. When Alexander the great returned to Greece, he carried many Mangoes along because he was very fascinated by their rich flavour.|