Mini Orange Mandarin Nova Premium Imported 4 pcs (Approx 340 g - 420 g)
Mandarin Nova is best known for its easy peeling quality. It is a great snacking orange. Make the Mandarin your daily breakfast accompaniment, either peeled and segmented, as addition to a fruit salad or freshly squeezed for juice. It is a rich source of Vitamin C and offers taste as well as health.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Naturally free from Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Mandarin Nova is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Mandarin Nova is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - 6-7 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Mandarin Nova is easy to peel and segment, making it best to eat fresh out of hand. It is excellent for handy snacking. Enjoy the refreshing juice as a breakfast accompaniment. Add flavour to your desserts. You can add zest and colour to salads and pies.|
|Interesting Facts||Mandarin Nova is a hybrid of a Clementine and a Tangelo. Nova in Spanish means 'does not go'.|