Orange Navel Premium Imported 4 pcs (Approx 720 g - 880 g)
Navel Oranges are globular to slightly oval in shape and appear with a circular hole on the blossom stem end that resembles a human navel.
Navel Oranges are believed to be one of the world's best tasting Oranges. They are often called Mother nature's sweetest candy and are a rich source of Vitamin C. Start your day with a citrus punch.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Naturally free from Fat
- Naturally free from Sodium (Source - NIN)
- Navel Oranges are naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Navel Oranges are naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - 6-8 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Navel Oranges can be easily peeled and segmented, hence best when eaten out of hand. Toss the peeled segments into salads to add a citrus punch. Add flavour to yoghurts or ice-creams. Navel Oranges pair well with bananas, berries, figs, grapes, lemons, mint, and vanilla.|
|Interesting Facts||Navel Oranges are best preferred for fresh consumption due to their aroma and flavour. In California, Navel Orange peels are widely used for teeth whitening, eliminating bad odours, and also in fighting bad breath. It is believed that Orange juice or Oranges are best consumed in the mornings or snacked during the day as against eating them at night time. Avoid consuming them with milk preparations to avoid the risk of indigestion.|