Pear Forelle Premium Imported 6 Pc (Approx 1.1 kg- 1.3 kg)
Forelle is one of the most delicious varieties of pears that are excellent for fresh snacking. Pears contain Vitamin C and Vitamin K. They are often known for their nutritional benefits and antioxidant properties.
- Source of Dietary Fibre
- Source of Vitamin D
- Source of Vitamin K
- Naturally free from Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - NIN)
- Pear Forelle is a source of Dietary Fibre ; Soluble Dietary Fibre taken as part of a diet may help in the maintenance of normal lipid profile.
- Pear Forelle is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- It is naturally free from Fats ; Diets low in saturated fat contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in a micro-perforated bag in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - 7-10 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Pears are the sweetest when they feel soft to touch. Forelle can be eaten straight out of hand. Dice it to add to salads. Slice to add to sandwiches, paninis, and quesadillas. Blend it into smoothies. Forelle is a good cooking Pear. It is also suitable for baking Pear pies. Forelle complements with chocolates, cheese, mangoes, figs, mint, walnuts, and pecans.|
|Interesting Facts||Pear Forelle was grown by a chance seeding in Saxony, Germany. Forelle is a good cooking pear and is part of many salad and baking recipes. A bunch of Forelle is suitable for gifting because of their ornamental quality.|