Pear Packham Premium Imported 6 Pc (Approx 1.0 kg- 1.3 kg)
Pear Packham is also known as Packham's Triumph and is larger than most other Pear varieties. It is excellent for both raw and culinary applications. Pears are highly nutritious and a source of Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Dietary Fibre.
- Source of Dietary Fibre
- Source of Vitamin D
- Source of Vitamin K
- Naturally free from Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - NIN)
- Pear Packham is a source of Dietary Fibre ; Soluble Dietary Fibre taken as part of a diet may help in the maintenance of normal lipid profile.
- Pear Packham is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- It is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in a micro-perforated bag in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - 7-10 days from delivery when stored under prescribed conditions
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||South Africa|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Pears are the sweetest when they feel soft to touch. Pear Packham can be best eaten fresh out of hand as a snack. It can be sliced or diced to be added to salads, tossed into your white sauce pasta, or layered into your sandwiches. The ripe flesh can be used to blend into smoothies. It combines well with dry fruits, dried fruits, and cheese.|
|Interesting Facts||Pears are members of the rose family. Packham pears were originally developed in a city in Australia in 1896 by Charles Packham. Packham Pears are a cross between Bartlett of the United States and Uvedale St. Germaine Pear.|