Rambutan Premium Indian 6 pcs (Approx 190 g - 230 g)
Rambutan is unusual looking wonder with an outstanding flavour and ample health benefits. It's rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Rich Source of Vitamin K
- Source of Vitamin D
- Naturally free from Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - NIN)
- Rambutan is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- Rambutan is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in a ventilated bag in the refrigerator, wrapped in a damp paper towel.
- Shelf life - Refer to the Best Before Date Label on the Pack
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Rambutan can be enjoyed fresh out of hand. Slice the rind and peel it apart to separate the flesh. Discard the seed. Add the sliced flesh to fruit salads, top your ice creams or yoghurts, incorporate into savoury curries or cold soups. You can use it to flavour jams and jellies. Add it to your mocktails or other beverages. Rambutan clubs well with other tropical fruits like mangoes, pineapples, and kiwi.|
|Interesting Facts||Rambutan are native to southeast Asia. Thailand is the largest producer of Rambutan. There are nearly 200 varieties of Rambutan differing in colour, flavour, and physical attributes.|