Get Rs 50-500 Cashback on Min. order value of Rs. 1499 on Paytm Postpaid. T&C Apply.
Terms and Conditions
Paytm Postpaid Offer:
Use Paytm on www.jiomart.com/JioMart App for a minimum purchase amount of Rs. 1499.00 and get Rs 50-500 cashback using Paytm Postpaid. Valid for all Users (1 time per user during the campaign validity). This Offer is not applicable in Tamil Nadu and Puducherry. T&C Apply.
- This offer is applicable only when you Pay on JioMart using Paytm Postpaid.
- Offer is valid once per user during the Offer Period.
- The offer is valid from 1st Sep 2023 00:01AM to 30th Sep 2023 11:59PM on JioMart App, JioMart mobile-site or website of Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”).
- Offer is applicable for all users paying entire transaction through Paytm Postpaid only as per offers stated above.
- Cashback will be credited only in case of successfully delivered orders.
- On your first transaction, offer will be automatically activated.
- The validity of this virtual scratch card is 15 Days, and all eligible customers must use their virtual scratch cards within this time period. After 15 Days of the user receiving the virtual scratch card, it will become unusable.
- Customers will get to know the value of the cashback they have won, after scratching the virtual card within the time period.
- Each reward will be received within 15 days from the time the scratch card has been redeemed by the customer.
- Offer is applicable if Minimum Order amount is settled using Paytm Postpaid and not on partial payments.
- Entire amount should be settled using Paytm Postpaid.
- Cashback will be given only if Paytm KYC is done.
- This offer is not applicable on Jewelry.
- This Offer is conducted by Paytm and terms and conditions of Paytm will be applicable which is available on the Paytm website/App.
- Reliance do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this cashback. Maximum liability of Reliance is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the Offer.
- In no event can the virtual scratch card can be exchanged for cash or clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions.
- Reliance reserves the right, at any time to modify / amend/ withdraw, wholly or in part, any of the terms and conditions of this Offer without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Customer/User at all times.
- Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under this Offer caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, regulation or ordinance of any government or governmental agency, notifications, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- By participating, receiving and scratching the virtual card, Customer grants to Reliance a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable license to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name ("Material") in any form, electronic or print manner, venue, media or technology now known or later developed for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, for purposes of trade, advertising, and promotion as Reliance and its licensees or assignees determine, without any further compensation, notification, or permission.
- Reliance reserves its right to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name ("Material") of any Customer who participate in this Offer in electronic or print media, the Customer who Participate in this Offer hereby unconditionally waives any and all current and future rights in the Material including right to claim against Reliance or its employees.
- By participating in the Offer, the Customer/Participant gives consent to utilize his/her data given by him/her to Reliance for Reliance own marketing purpose.
- In the event it is found that the Customer/Participant has violated any of these terms and conditions of the Offer and/or engaged in any illegal or wrongful acts under applicable laws and regulations for generating successful disbursal, then Reliance shall be at liberty to initiate such action as it may deem fit.
- Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under this Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
- All disputes are subject to the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction only.
- For detailed Terms and Conditions of this offer, please visit the website/App of Paytm