Terms & Conditions
- This marketing program (“Offer”) is from ICICI Bank Ltd. under an arrangement with Reliance Retail Limited for its value format business division (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and unexpired ICICI Credit & Debit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by ICICI and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Offer is from 1st August, 2020 00:01 to 7th August, 2020 23:59 (Both days included), unless extended by ICICI Bank and Merchant.
- Under this Offer:
- Cardholder can avail Cash back offer from ICICI Bank on purchases at at www.jiomart.com of Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”), using ICICI Credit or Debit card as below, during the Offer Period.
Minimum single bill value of Rs. 1500.00 and above
- Maximum Cash back per card account during the Offer Period will be Rs. 250.00 Cashback will be posted only on valid card account holder at the time of cashback fulfillment
- This offer is available only once per card account during the Offer period.
- Cash back to be credited to the valid Card Holder’s account within 90 days from the end of the Offer period.
- Any query regarding the cash back will be entertained by ICICI Bank till 30 days after the date of transaction/ purchase. Post such date; ICICI will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder.
- In case of full cancellation/return of order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer under this Offer. If customer cancels a part of his/her order, or if customer has not been supplied full order, he/she will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid on the basis eligibility.
- ICICI does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Offer and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The cash back offer/ benefits under these Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the Merchant on www.jiomart.com or participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. ICICI Bank or Merchant shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability with the Merchant and accordingly ICICI bank or Merchant in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer being offered under this Offer be settled with cash in lieu by ICICI bank or by Merchant
- Merchant shall not be held responsible or liable to the Cardholder for non-receipt of cash back offer under the Offer from ICICI Bank and Cardholder has to raise all its disputes or differences related to Offer, if any with ICICI Bank only.
- All government Levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Reliance do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this cashback. Maximum liability of Reliance is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the Offer.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by Merchant for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Merchant.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on best effort basis.
- Reliance reserves the right, at any time to modify / amend/ withdraw, wholly or in part, any of the terms and conditions of this Offer without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Customer/User at all times.
- Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under this Offer caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, regulation or ordinance of any government or governmental agency, notifications, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under this Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
- All disputes under the Program shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
- For detailed Terms and Conditions of this Offer, please visit the website of ICICI Bank.