UPI Cashback - Flat 2% Cashback Up To Rs100 On Your First UPI Transaction. Valid On A Purchase Of Rs700 and above.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (T&C)
Use UPI on www.jiomart.com/JioMart App for minimum purchase amount of Rs. 700.00 (Five hundred rupees only) and get flat 2% cashback using UPI gateway with a maximum discount of Rs. 100.00 (One hundred rupees only). Valid only for UPI Transaction.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is applicable only when you Pay on JioMart using UPI gateway.
- Offer is valid once per user during the Offer Period.
- The offer is valid from 1st September 2023 00:01AM to 30th September 2023 11:59PM on JioMart App, JioMart mobile-site or website of Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”).
- Offer is applicable for limited wallet and credit card customers only as per offers stated above.
- Cashback will be credited only in case of successfully delivered orders.
- On your first transaction, offer will be automatically activated without coupon code.
- Offer is applicable if Minimum Order amount is settled using UPI gateway and not on partial payments.
- Cashback will be given only if UPI is done.
- This Offer is conducted by UPI and terms and conditions of UPI transaction will be applicable which is available on the UPI gateway.
- Reliance do not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this cashback. Maximum liability of Reliance is limited only to the value of the minimum billing amount of the Offer.
- In no event can the virtual scratch card can be exchanged for cash or clubbed with any other existing offers/promotions.
- Reliance reserves the right, at any time to modify / amend/ withdraw, wholly or in part, any of the terms and conditions of this Offer without prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof and the same shall be binding on the Customer/User at all times.
- Reliance shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations under this Offer caused by weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, epidemic, pandemic, regulation or ordinance of any government or governmental agency, notifications, acts of God or any other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
- Reliance reserves its right to display, publish, announce or refer the details or name ("Material") of any Customer who participate in this Offer in electronic or print media, the customer who participate in this Offer hereby unconditionally waives any and all current and future rights in the Material including right to claim against Reliance or its employees.
- By participating in the Offer, the Customer/Participant gives consent to utilize his/her data given by him/her to Reliance for Reliance own marketing purpose.
- In the event it is found that the Customer/Participant has violated any of these terms and conditions of the Offer and/or engaged in any illegal or wrongful acts under applicable laws and regulations for generating successful disbursal, then Reliance shall be at liberty to initiate such action as it may deem fit.
- Any dispute with regard to Product liability, guarantee, warranty and quality of the Products to be purchased under this Offer shall be addressed to the respective Manufacturer/ Brand Owner and Reliance shall not be held responsible for the same. The guarantee and warranty of the Products shall be transferred, as received from the respective Manufacturer/Distributor.
- All disputes are subject to the laws of India and Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction only.
- For detailed Terms and Conditions of this offer, please visit the website/App of UPI gateway.