The NutJob Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Delights - Dark Chocolate and Chia Coated Hazelnuts - 225g - Hazelnut Chocolate, Healthy Snack, Chocolate Coated Nuts, Dry Fruits, Dry Fruits Gift, Chocolate Snack
Roasted Hazelnuts Coated in Dark Chocolate & Roasted Chia Seeds - 200 Gram Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Delights are crafted with the nutrition of roasted hazelnuts, the luxurious taste of dark chocolate, and topped with crunchy chia seeds. You see, we want to ensure that you have something nutritious and delicious with every bite. Love the bitter-sweet taste of dark chocolate or the crunchy taste of roasted hazelnuts? Look no further. This rich, indulgent treat makes for a wholesome gift and will bring a smile to the receiver’s face. That’s why we call them Delights!
Allergen Information: This product contains nuts and seeds and is made in a facility processing dried fruits, nuts and seeds. May also contain traces of soya.
Features & Details
- HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE: This product is crafted as a healthier alternative to avoid those empty calories in regular chocolate bars. It is time to indulge in something Nutritious and Delicious.
- BITE-SIZED DELIGHT: Precisely roasted hazelnuts, coated with dark chocolate, and topped with roasted chia seeds. These bite-sized delights are perfect for the dark chocolate lover
- NUTRITIOUS: The ingredients used are gluten-free, high in protein and fiber, mineral and vitamin dense, rich in antioxidants and Omega 3
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Lower sugar than regular chocolates, no added preservatives, and no artificial coloring. Have directly from the pack or add to your cereal bowl!
- PREMIUM PRODUCT: Prepared with quality ingredients and packaged in a glass jar, making it ideal for gifting
|Manufacturer||Crux Nutrition Private Limited|
|Sold By||CRUX NUTRITION PRIVATE LIMITED|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
| Manufacturer |
| Crux Nutrition Private Limited |
9, Utkarsh, Phase 2, Mahanagar, Bareilly - 243006, Uttar Pradesh
|Pack Volume (Wt)/Ml||100 g To 250 g|
|Benefits||Protein-Source, High-Fibre, Antioxidants Source, No Cholesterol|