Ber Apple Premium Indian 500 g
Sold By Reliance Retail
Check Estimated Delivery
The flesh of Ber Apple is white, dense, crisp, and a little acidic when raw. It turns sweet with a strong floral aroma and mealy texture when fully ripe. Round to oblong shaped Ber Apple has a thin glossy skin that's green or yellow and turns orange when ripe. Ber Apple or Indian Jujube is native to Thailand. The texture and taste are reminiscent of apples. In India and other Asian countries, the Ber Apple leaves, roots, and fruits are all known for their culinary and medicinal purposes.
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Naturally free from Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - USDA)
- Ber Apple is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Ber Apple is naturally free from Sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - Refer to the Best Before Date Label on the pack
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Manufacturer Address|| |
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
|JioMart Customer Care Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|JioMart Customer Care Phone||1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
|How To Use||You can eat the ripe Ber fruit directly out of hand by eating the flesh and discard the seed. You can use it to make pickles, candies, or a cooling slush crushing it with some water and ice. You can relish the raw as well as the ripe fruit. The raw fruit is crunchy and can be enjoyed by slicing and sprinkling some salt and pepper. The ripe ones are great for preservation post-sun-drying.|
|Interesting Facts||The Ber fruit tree and fruit is considered holy as per the Hindu Mythology. It is called a cooling fruit and is considered a traditional home remedy for indigestion.|
Article ID: 599990447