Passion Fruit Premium Indian 4 Pc (Approx 320 g - 440 g)
- Rich Source of Dietary Fibre
- Rich Source of Vitamin C
- Rich Source of Vitamin A
- Very low in Sodium
- Naturally free from Fat (Source - USDA)
- Passion Fruit is rich source of Dietary Fibre ; Soluble Dietary Fibre taken as part of a diet may help in the maintenance of normal lipid profile.
- It is very low in sodium ; Diets low in sodium may help in reducing the risk of high blood pressure.
- It is naturally free from Fat ; Diets low in saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Shelf Life & Storage
- Store fruits in the refrigerator
- Shelf life - Refer to the Best Before Date Label on the pack
Despite our attempts to provide you with the most accurate information possible, the actual packaging, ingredients and colour of the product may sometimes vary Please read the label, directions and warnings carefully before use
|Sold By||Reliance Retail|
Customer Care Email
Customer Care Phone
|1800 890 1222|
|Country of Origin||India|
| Manufacturer |
| Private Label |
|How to Use||Cut the Passion fruit into two halves and scoop out the juicy pulp with a spoon for direct consumption. Add the pulp to fruit salads, or juice to make mocktails and punches. Serve the pulp over yoghurt or ice-creams. It can also add flavour to baked cookies and cakes. Cook the pulp to make jams, syrups, sauces and pie filings. Passion fruit tastes excellent when paired with bananas, mangoes, honey, or almonds and cream.|
|Interesting Facts||Passion Fruit is native to Brazil. Passion Fruit flowers have been used as a traditional medicine to relieve symptoms associated with insomnia, asthma, menopause, and more, for centuries.|